Audio Guide of Chandni Chowk Food, Delhi
This walk will take you into the areas that offer the best of vegetarian food. The ideal time for the brunch walk is between 11 am and 1 pm. We are going to walk down the streets of Chandni Chowk, which is a bustling part of Old Delhi. And our walk will focus on food, food – and more food.
The most special features of this experience are : 1. The App opens up new places and new stories for you in the same old cities 2. Each walk is crafted like a masterpiece to offer an immersive experience to the traveller with the correct mix of history, culture, myth, food , through professional narration, with background scores of music, qawalli or sound affects, here and there 3. There is no need for you to depend on a guide - the traveller can take the walk anytime as per will, at his/ her own pace 4. The content is developed by domain experts and curated with utmost care, leaving no room for dependence on the guide's knowhow 5.You pay once for three months and need not pay the guide repeatedly.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Audio Guided Walking Tour Through HopOn India App
- The tour can be accessed multiple times up to certain a validity period
What's excluded :
- Headphones/Earphones (We request please carry your Headphones/Earphones)
- Hand Sanitizer (We suggest please carry your Hand sanitizer)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
This walk will take you into the areas that offer the best of vegetarian food. The ideal time for the brunch walk is between 11 am and 1 pm. You may find some of the shops shut if you are there earlier. On the other hand, the shops that serve breakfast fare open in the morning, so if you are a little late, you may miss out on some morning delicacies such as the nagori halwa. But more of that when you take our walk. We are going to walk down the streets of Chandni Chowk, which is a bustling part of Old Delhi. And our walk will focus on food, food – and more food.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Clock Market, Dariba Kalan, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wear a mask. Maintain 1 - 1.5 meters distance from others. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer: (a) In the beginning, during and end of a tour, (b) After going to the bathroom and, (c) Before and after eating. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.