Atvs, Zipline And Cenote In Puerto Morelos
This activity is unique in its kind as it leads us to live an experience in the middle of the Mayan jungle. The experience is so incredible that it takes you to live the Mayan jungle in its three terrains, in the air, in the water and on land. This activity is not open to the public, only registered companies like us have exclusive access. We recommend to bring a towel with you and comfortable tennis or sneakers, it is important to mention that you must use biodegradable sunblock.
Due to our commitment to nature we recommend our travelers use biodegradable products
Avoid strange companies, with us you will have access to private locations such as cenote park. We recommend you to buy your excursions with recognized and certified companies like coba tulum tour.
Thank you for choosing us
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the cenote park
- Atv ride
- Pick up from your hotel
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Come with us to have fun on one of the best Caribbean adventures. We will pick you up at your hotel or meeting point and take you to the route of the cenotes, where the park is located. We will start driving an ATV through a road in the middle of the jungle full of dirt, water, and a lot of mud, you will have fun like never before. Then we will go to the ziplines where you will fly among the trees and for the final we will go to one of the most beautiful places in the jungle, the famous skin hole where you can jump inside or enter by a safe ladder. Before our return begins we will eat a delicious regional lunch (2 non-spicy tacos) and refresh ourselves with fresh water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules, the first between 7:30 am to 8:30 am and the second between 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.