ATV's in Rainbow Mountain full day
The tour is one of our exclusive and innovative products to the mountain of colors, on ATV or ATVs instead of trekking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- tour guide
- driving instruction
- ATV's kit
- security kit
- first aid kit
What's excluded :
- It begins with the pick up of tourists in their respective hotels from 3:15 to 3:30 am, in the first hours and then travel in our tourist transport for a time of 2:40 minutes to the town of Japan (4200 meters above sea level), arriving at this place approximately 6:20 am, where our delicious breakfast buffet awaits us.
after breakfast our guide will give the necessary instructions to start the great adventure on the ATVS traveling to qosqopata (4900 meters above sea level) for an average time of 1 hour and then walking for 35 minutes, a distance of 1.5 kilometers to get to the viewpoint of the impressive 7-color mountain (5038 meters above sea level), in colored mountain we will have enough time to take the best photos because we are the first to reach the colorful mountain we found without the conglomeration of tourists a perfect schedule to take photos, shoot videos and enjoy the beauty of the colors after visiting we return for 25 minutes to the place where we leave the ATVs and then take each of our ATVs and return to the town of Japura where our delicious lunch.
After lunch, return to Cusco arriving at 4:30 pm, we finish the tour in the corresponding hotels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel in Cusco City
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.