Atv (single) Cenote and Zipline from Cancun
Discover one the most fun and adventurous activities and tours in Riviera Maya, an ecological park located in the depths of the jungle of Mexico, designed for those who enjoy adventure. You´ll spend an exicting day. Live this tour with families and/ friend full of adrenaline.
On board these atvs "all terrain" you will explore this unique natural setting in Cancun. Get into the mysterious mayan jungle and its mangroves with your atv, have fun like never before surrounded by hundreds of species of animals and plants.
Travel the length and breadth of the beaches of Cancun and crystal clear waters with the different circuits that atvs tour has for you, which will undoubtedly raise your adrenaline to the maximum.
The activities that you have included in our park are:
The ziplines full of adrenaline in the depth of the jungle, Drive Atvs (shared), an extreme activity with professional equipment and the experience of swimming in the refreshing waters of a real Mayan cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Atv (single), Cenote access and Zipline
- All security equipment
- Round trip transportation
What's excluded :
- 5 usd ATV insurance
- Locker 5 usd
- Extra fee of $15usd (meeting point @ Super Akî)
3 activities in one day enjoying the best parts of the Ruta de los cenotes. Have some fresh air going through the top trees of Puerto Morelos in a fantastic zipline adventure. Then, keep the rush going in an ATV ride you'll never forget. To finish this awesome day full of adrenaline, refresh yourself in a sweetwater cenote.
Your day would be full of adrenaline with this exciting tour. You can ride an ATV, be one with the air in the Zip line, and then swim in the refreshing and crystalline waters from the Cenote.
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, will have an extra cost (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Don't forget to bring your swim suit, towel and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour.
- Bring biodegrable insect repellent and sunscreen.
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.