ATV Quad Safari on Koh Samui
These ATV tours on Koh Samui offer an exciting outdoor activity, full of challenging off-road tracks and scenic trails. Whether you are a seasoned driver or want to give an all-terrain quad bike a try, you can choose between a 1- or 2-hour route that best suits you. Children under 12 years of age must ride as a passenger, while those ages 12 years and over can drive their own ATV and pay the adult price.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of ATV and safety gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This ATV tour of Koh Samui runs twice daily, in the morning and afternoon. When booking, select either a 1- or 2-hour tour for either departure time, including round-trip hotel transfers to the northern part of the island where the ATVs are located. Transport takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on your location.
On arrival, you will receive instruction on how to steer the all-terrain quad bike, as your safety is a top priority. Low-pressure tires help with handling a wider variety of terrain than most other vehicles. Do a few test rounds to get accustomed to riding before you set off.
The 1-hour tour follows a trail through the lush jungle, winds straight across a river, and continues past scenic coconut groves. The 2-hour tour takes you even further into the jungle to visit a secret waterfall hidden deep within the forest. Expect to get wet, especially on a rainy day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel on Koh Samui. Pickup from private villas is possible if they aren't up a steep hill. In that case we set a meeting point close by.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 years of age are free but must be a passenger with an adult
- Children 12 years of age and over can drive solo
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.