ATV Quad Bike Tour to Maras and Moray from Cusco
Get down and dirty during your trip to Peru on this full-day ATV quad bike tour to the archaeological sites of Maras and Moray. Learn about the Incan culture and history as you ride offroad through small villages and seeing the country from a different perspective than a tour-bus window.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off transportation
- Professional guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of helmet
- Use of ATV
What's excluded :
- Personal accident insurance
- Entrance to Moray (10 soles)
- Guarantee deposit
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Maras Salt Mines
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
This is an exciting trip, designed for adventure lovers like you, in the Andean mountains of Cusco. We provide daily departures ATV Quad Bike to Maras Moray.
This new ATV Tour, starting from the city of Cusco, is an amazing journey through Maras Moray and Salineras.
Stop At: Maras Salt Mines, 08655, Peru
You will get to know the tradition and culture in a very adventurous way. We will pick you up from your hotel to drive to Cruzpata, from where we will continue by quad bike to the first stop in Moray, an archaeological site where the Incas use it to acclimatize the seeds. The gigantic circular depressions in the ground surface, with their respective irrigation canals were believed to be an agriculture investigation centre of the Inca’s. The average temperature difference between the top and bottom of the depressions reaches up to 15°C in the principal depression of approximately 30 meters deep. Then we drive to the salt mines located 7 km from Moray, pass through a typical Spanish village called Maras.
Afterwards we will go back to Cruzpata to return the quad bikes and where our transport to Cusco awaits us.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- We only use high class equipment
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.