ATV Quad Bike Tour at Pyramids of Giza
Get your adrenaline pumping and fly through the desert on this 1-hour quad bike tour of the Pyramids of Giza. Conquer the sand dunes and enjoy a thrilling and adventurous ride on a quad bike while enjoying the scenery of the three Pyramids. A skilled guide will get you set up on a 250cc dune buggy with 40 mph capability and show you how to race up and down the sand dunes comfortably. Round trip transportation to and from your Cairo or Giza hotel is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Taxes and service charges
- One Hour ATV Quad Bike at desert
What's excluded :
- Personal spending
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Meet up with representative at your hotel in Cairo or Giza and drive to the world-famous Pyramids. Head to the nearby quad bike station for a short safety briefing before getting set up on your own buggy. Buggies are outfitted with two seats each, allowing you to ride with a partner or individually.
Once set up, take off through the desert for a thrilling ride through high sand dunes. Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the three Pyramids of Giza, built by Khafre and Menkaure and the Great Pyramid (the only remaining ‘Wonder of the Ancient World.’) Travel up to 40 mph across the dunes on a thrilling adventure not to be forgotten.
This tour offers numerous opportunities for taking photos, as there will be many panoramic shots of Giza and the pyramids away from the crowds of tourists. After the 1-hour ride your representative will bring you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.