ATV Quad Bike Adventure in Chiang Mai
Your 3-hour ATV trip is set up for beginners to intermediate drivers. We start out with detailed instructions and a training course to get you comfortable with your vehicles. The tour covers roughly 40 km in distance it is a mix of on road and off road jungle terrain. It’s well-suited for those that would like to explore the local countryside and see it a different way.
Included in the price is transport to and from Chiang Mai City in an air-conditioned mini-van/car, lunch, all equipment needed as well as CPR and First-Aid trained Guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Chiang Mai city center can be arranged at an additional fee
- Prepare for morning pickup at your Chiang Mai hotel, and drive around 1.5 hours to reach the ATV base camp. When you arrive, get a safety orientation and gear up with CE and DOT Approved helmets. The camp provides all the amenities you need to stay comfortable, including lockers, changing rooms with showers, and a minimart to pick up any last-minute snacks or supplies before heading off on your adventure.
Your tour, lasting 3 hours covers roughly 40 km in distance over a combination of on-road and off-road jungle terrain. Drinking water is provided in a number of rest spots chosen for their beauty which double up as awesome viewpoints and photo opportunities. It’s well-suited for those that would like to explore the local countryside and see it a different way.
Upon your return to our camp a delicious lunch of fried chicken, rice and salad is provided before returning back to Chiang Mai City.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Hostel Pick-Up In Chiang Mai City is Between 8am and 8.30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring a second dry set of clothes for your ride back to your hotel
- Bring a copy or photo of your passport on your phone for registration
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.