ATV Off Road with Jorullo Bridge
We will start our journey driving 45 minutes by dirt road, crossing the Western Sierra Madre on board an ATV and crossing the transition zone of the desert and subtropical ecosystems, you will be able to observe the beautiful landscapes that surround the waterfall "El Salto" and we will make a stop to So enjoy your crystal clear waters.
We will start our adventure again direct driving to the most exciting experience of our journey, to cross the longest vehicular suspension bridge in the world with 470 meters long and 150 meters above the river Cuale, you can witness small movements of pure adrenaline, driving from start to end.
per adult from
What's included :
- • ATV (automatic or semi-automatic) and waterfall "the jump"
- • Security team for the tour.
- • Welcome drink, Tour and tasting of tequila.
- • Transport service.
- • Guided tour to the longest vehicular suspension bridge in the world in Puerto Vallarta.
- • 1 Snack (guacamole or nachos)
What's excluded :
- • Lunch and drinks
- • Tips, souvenirs and photos
- • ATV Collision Insurance, $10 USD per vehicle (bring your drivers license)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Lend, Water, Air & Adrenaline.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: David Alfaro Siqueiros 12, Zona Hotelera, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Av Mexico 570, 63735 Las Jarretaderas, Nay., Mexico
3: Francisco Medina Ascencio y Calle Proa, Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
4: Canopy River Centro Insurgentes, Insurgentes 379, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to challenges caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), we're providing our customers with extra support and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.