ATV Half Day Off-Road Tour & Scenic Adventure
Experience the off-road thrill as you venture through Lebanon’s most stunning scenery.
Enjoy a 360-Degree Off-road Rush of Sight, Sound, and Smell and ride the country’s best off-road trails to beautiful destinations with our well trained guides.
We will drive you through the wildest off-road routes. No compromises, no shortcuts
Recommended clothing to stay comfortable: Over the ankle boots, long pants, sunglasses or goggles, and an extra layer or jacket in case it gets cold on the way back
The trail can get dusty !
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet, dust mask, and hair net
- Professional guide
- Morning tea / coffee
- Afternoon tea / coffee
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at an extra fee
- Polaris Half Day tours gives you the opportunity to cover a full adventurous off-road experience to one of many carefully chosen countryside and off-road trails and spectacular destinations.
Each destination has a charm of its own. Fully immerse yourself and experience what an off-road adventure stands for.
We will drive you through the wildest off-road routes. No compromises, no shortcuts !
For half day trips, we usually depart around 10 am or 2 pm after a quick briefing.
Tours are 3 hours and perfect for groups, couples, families, beginners, and experienced riders.
This way you'll have enough time to take pictures and enjoy the great views and nice attractions along the way.
Our most popular Half Day destinations are Chabrouh Dam, Sannin, and Houwit el Badwiyye.
ATVs and UTVs are perfect for riders loving a 360-Degree Rush of Sight, Sound, and Smell.
Usually our trips are around 40 percent scenic and 60 percent action packed riding
Final destinations can be reached by different trails while passing through a variety of attractions ( View points, Small rivers, Lakes, Waterfalls, Bedouins..) Trails can be tailored for big groups based on seasons, trail conditions and rider preferences.
All our ATVs and UTVs (Buggys) are Polaris, new, and well maintained
Departure is from our main rental base located in Kfardebian next to ATV and Snowmobile trails.
A trained guide on a separate ATV will accompany you, and you will be provided with helmets, hair nets, and dust masks.
There is no specific clothing required, but it would be more comfortable to wear over the ankle boots, long pants, sunglasses or goggles if you have, and an extra layer or jacket in case it gets cold on the way back
The trail can get dusty !
Please note that in Lebanon ATVs and UTVs are not allowed on highways, so the tours will be mainly off-road and village roads.
Note: The pricing is per vehicle so you can ride comfortably alone or get an extra passenger with you at no extra cost
Polaris ATV has 2 Seats, it fits 1 driver and 1 passenger
Departure Point :Helmets On - Polaris Lebanon (Mzaar Ouyoun Siman Branch), Aayoun El Siman Main Road, Helmets On Building, Keserwan, Kfardebian، Lebanon
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for passenger is 6 years
- Children 6-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum driver age is 18 years
- Driving licence is required (driving licence of any country is accepted)
- Departure is around 10 am or 2 pm please arrive 15 minutes earlier for a quick briefing
- Please have your mobile or printed voucher with you
- Animals and pets allowed
- Here are google maps coordinates to help you get there: Google Maps: 33.993641, 35.845173
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.