ATV Extreme Experience
This tour will take you through different activities that will keep you full of adrenaline, happiness and exciment. In this tour you will practice 3 activities, ride an ATVS, ziplining and swimming in the cenote.
The first step of this amazing experience is the Atv's. Ride an ATV through the jungle and in different types of ground. After this, you can go to the zipline and pass over the top of the trees and feel like you are flying. As well, enjoy the cenote where you can swim in its crystalline water or go to the zip line and jump to the cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation
- Safety equipment
- Mayan Snack
- ATV, Cenote and Ziplines
What's excluded :
- Insurance for ATV (10 usd) and lockers (5 usd)
- Beers and soda.
During this tour you will visit this park that has many things to offer you. First of all, you will ride an ATV through the jungle for approx. 50 minutes. After that, you can enjoy the time on the zip lines, feel the air on your face and the adrenaline rush in your veins. But that's not all, you will visit a zip line with a cenote and swim in its crystal clear and refreshing waters.
In addition, we offer you a snack, life jackets, travel insurance, helmets and roundtrip transportation. Do not miss the opportunity to spend time doing these extreme and exciting activities that will give you a vacation that you will never forget.
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra cash.
- The maximun weight allowed is 300lb.
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, and must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not acept credit card of any type.(AE, VISA, MC)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.