ATV Adventure plus Lunch
Explore the Dominican Republic in the most unique way.
On your own All Terrain Four Wheeler you drive off-road along riverbeds, fertile farms and the lush countryside, close to the Amber Cove Cruise Port. Experience this adventure in the most unique way!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guides
- Pick up & Drop off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pick up & Drop off from Sosua, Cabarete & Bahia Principe (additional fee)
- Lockers (available for rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Country World Adventure Park, Caretera Puerto Plata Navarrete km 13, Park Location, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
After picking you up at your resort we will drive to Country World Adventure Park, just 15 minutes outside Puerto Plata City.
After the meet and greet at our country house bar, we will introduce you to your ATV Four Wheeler. They are very comfortable Quads for one (1) or two (2) passengers. Driving off-road you will get in deep touch with the Dominican countryside, the nature and the daily life of the inhabitants. During our beach stop you might enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal clear, turquoise ocean. Experience this adventure in a unique way. This is not your regular dust road tour!
Back to the Ranch, don't miss out on our Pool Zip Line. The only way to finish is taking the plunge into the swimming pool. At the pool bar we will serve you a well earned rum 'n coke drink.
Still up for more? Join us for a walk through our tropical garden to learn about plants and fruits. Or maybe meet some of our rescued animals.
Also included is a delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch, consisting of rice, beans, chicken or beef, fried sweet potatoes and yucca, vegetables, tropical fruits and more.
After an adventurous day full of unforgettable impressions, we take you back to your resort.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact the supplier to confirm reservation and meeting point at the resort.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight per ATV is 350lbs/160kg
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 18 years with a valid driver's license or permit
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.