ATV Adventure in West Maui Mountains
This is an hour and a half ATV tour that takes you to the top of the valley to view the waterfalls from a distance. Then you will go all the way down to the ocean and ride alongside the coastline. Spectacular views.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5 hour ATV Tour
- Beverages including water, soda and juice
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maui Mountain Activities, LLC, 3040 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793
Ride to the top of the valley to look in at the waterfalls. Ride down the mountainside all the way to the ocean and ride along the coastline. Towards the end of the tour there are areas to pick up speed and have some fun.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2644 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Weight limit is 400 lbs
- Helmets provided
- Complimentary beverages include Water, Soda and Juice
- Closed toe shoes required. Long pants recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- 6-Seater UTV driven by our guide available for riders under 16 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- All Maui County rules and regulations are followed. When in the parking lot in separate vehicles a mask is not required. Once outside the vehicles EVERYONE wears a mask. Once on the horses masks are allows to come off because this is an outdoor activity and are more than 6 ft apart.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.