ATV Adventure from Riviera Maya (Ziplines and Cenote experience included)
This is a complete adrenaline tour at our ecological park located at Puerto Morelos, we offer 3 different activities, ATV´s, Ziplines and Cenote swim experience, by air, by land, and by water, our park is a natural concept where you will be in full contact with nature and visit the jungle of the Mayan Riviera, a place where adrenaline is guaranteed.
We have the best security team for each of the activities and certified guides that accompany you step by step in this adventure, in addition, our hygiene protocols comply with all standards to ensure the health of our visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Certified Guide
- Security Equipment
- ATV SHARED
- Ziplines circuit
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Snacks - Mexican Tacos
What's excluded :
- Photos and Souvenirs
This is a complete Adrenaline tour to enjoy to fly, drive, and swim at the deep of the jungle of the Riviera Maya.
Our tour starts with the experience of driving an ATV In the middle of the jungle of the Riviera Maya, then we will fly over the trees in our zip line and hanging bridges with all the security equipment and accompanied by our certified guides and at the end, we can enjoy swimming in a real cenote of freshwater, the which is a natural pool that was formed millions of years ago and that is unique in the world.
This tour has all the safety and hygiene measures to give you an extreme and safe experience at the same time.
• Puerto Morelos, Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer round transportation from Riviera Maya, the pick up will be confirmed based on yourhotel location.Please inform us your hotel name and location so we can provide a pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.