Atours - the side b of medellín, a tour for the real city
discover the reality of medellin walking through its streets and knowing the history of its present and past.
The tour lasts approximately 4 hours and goes through the streets of the 9 commune of Medellin. going up by tram, taking the metro cable from the mountains and making this return walking among the stories of the city. to finish this way in the little square of flowers, culture and the museum of memory with all the recent history of the city and the country.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- the meeting point is the san antonio metro station at 9 a.m. every day (reservation required) to live the best gastronomic and social historical cultural experience accompanied at all times by local guides and protected by a medical assistance card as well as other atours insurance
tram from ayacucho and metrocable part of our transportation system pride of city and so we will move towards the east of the city.
Panoramic view of the Pablo Escobar neighborhood. during the tour we will know firsthand the history of this neighborhood, how it was founded and how its inhabitants live
the meeting point is the san antonio metro station at 9 a.m. every day (reservation required) to live the best gastronomic and social historical cultural experience accompanied at all times by local guides and protected by a medical assistance card as well as other atours insurance
As we walk feeling the good air of the neighborhood with this name in the center of the city we can see a lot of murals and street art that arrived there at the initiative of the local youth and as decoration in the construction of the tram. as well as the best and that from the most traditional way to delight palates, we can find then the award-winning best ice cream in Latin America among other delights. the tour continues with exotic fruits that we find in the square of Florez, a heritage site surrounded by flowers and the point of arrival of the silleteros to the city where we can enjoy the most colorful species all year round. the tour culminates in the memory house museum where we can learn about the recent history of medellín, according to the observation of what our victims were and how they lived and now live in this transformed city.
Departure Point :san antonio subway station, eastern exit
Departure Time :monday to saturdays 9 am
Return Detail :the tour ends at the museum of memory, the guide can make the accompaniment to the nearest tram station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.