Atlas Mountains Private Day Trip from Marrakech
A trip to Ourika Valley is the perfect way to spice up your stay in Morocco. This beautiful valley is in the heart of the Great Atlas Mountains with refreshing waterfalls, fruit trees and hypnotizing landscapes. Discover the berber culture by enjoying a nice lunch in one of the many restaurants at the river.
The trip will start at 9 AM when a driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive back again at 5 PM .
Visit the Berber souk, a place of weekly gathering of villagers (Every Monday)
Photo stops at the customer’s request
Tea in a traditional Berber house
A guided walk to The Ourika waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mountain Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mineral Water
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Drinks & lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe pick up our clients from all centrally-located Marrakech accommodations;Please while booking let us know your pickup address.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.