Atlas Mountains Day Trip with Camel Ride (Imlil)
Explore the Valley of Imlil with an expert local guide
Discover traditional Berber villages and have mint tea with a local Berber family
See the 13,671-foot (4,1-km) Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil Treks Toubkal, Imlil Ouirgane 60Km from Marrakech, Direction to Taroudant, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Your driver will meet you at your accommodation (or preferred pick-up point) at 9.00 am to start the transfer to Imlil. On your way you will pass through the town of Tahnaout where you can stop at an Argan Oil Co-operative and learn how the woman of the co-operative turn the Argan nut into many of the different Argan Oil-based products Morocco is famous for. You will then continue on through Asni where, on Saturdays, a traditional Berber Souk and market can be visited.
Once you arrive in Imlil you will stop for a welcome glass of mint tea and meet your guide before commencing your tour of the local area. Your guide will help you decide on the length of your tour (you can choose between 1 and 3 hours) and then you will make your way to the largest and highest village in Imlil Valley.
Once you are rested you will begin your return trip down the other side of the valley to Taourirt to meet your vehicle. Your return transfer will take you via Moulay Brahim Gorges, where you will arrive at a main trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions. Here you will have the opportunity to experience riding a camel. You will then continue your journey back to Marrakech, arriving back at approximately 6.00 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Amazing views .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.