Atlas Mountains Day Trip with Camel Ride
Escape the bustle of Marrakech and head for the breathtaking, high Atlas Mountains and the village of Imlil. Your local guide will ensure that you have an amazing experience brimming with traditional Berber culture and unforgettable views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
Your driver will meet you at your accommodation at 8.00 am to start the transfer to Imlil. On your way you will pass through the town of Tahnaout where you can stop at an Argan Oil Co-operative . You will then continue on through Asni Once you arrive in Imlil you will stop for a welcome glass of mint tea and meet your guide before commencing your tour of the local area.
Your journey will take you past waterfalls and the hamlets of Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula. You will stop off in Tamatert and have the opportunity to take in the views of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn, and vegetables. Travel down through the village of Ait Souka and afterward enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in a Berber family guest house.
Once you are rested you will begin your return trip down the other side of the valley to Taourirt to meet your vehicle. Your return transfer will take you via Moulay Brahim Gorges, where you will arrive at a main trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions. Here you will have the opportunity to experience riding a camel. You will then continue your journey back to Marrakech, arriving back at approximately 6.00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.