Atlas Mountains Day Trip and Camel Ride
The spectacular High Atlas Mountain region of Morocco is a hiking/trekking paradise. With one day we drive you to the village of Imlil in the High Atlas Mountains. The drive alone is superb, following the river up into the High Atlas passing small rural villages perched on the sides of the hills, in spring the almond and cherry trees are full of blossom and the small terraced fields full of produce. Later in the year the apples are harvested and even in the winter you can smell the apples in the air.
From Imlil centre we walk up to the village of Aremd, from here you can see across the flood plains is the route to Jbel Toubkal at 4167mtrs. One of my routes goes through Aremd, through walnut groves and the villages of Tagadirt and Targa Imoula and along the Tamatert Valley back to Imlil.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Your experience will start from Marrakech to the majestic Atlas Mountains. Your first experience will be a sunrise Camel ride, then we'll drive to get to Armed famous by its waterfall, this lush valley’s waterfalls are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape and i will help you to fully explore this villages & waterfalls and have a drink in the front of it, also after that we'll stop in an a Argan Oil Co-operative of the Berber ladies to have same breakfast and learn how they turn the Argan nut into many of the different Argan Oil-based products,
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Continue through Asni valley near (Ski resort), and taking a secluded mountain road standing at 1800 meters above sea level to reach imlil village, and you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and to discover the authentic life of Berber people and culture we will arrange a delicious lunch for you in a typical Berber house. Afterward, head toward Ait souka, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches..), have your camera ready to take pictures of highest peak in North Africa, the Toubkal mount with 13 665 feet. And go back to your accommodation in Marrakech around 17:00pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.