Atlas Mountains Day Tour with Camel Ride
Have a great day out, see Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains and see the highest peak of North Africa, Mount Toubkal at 4167m.
Gentle walk for about 1 - 1,5 hour through the valley. Have a wonderful lunch with great view over the Mizane Valley.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Local Mountain guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Toubkal Guide
What's excluded :
- soft drinks (mineral water, fanta, etc) and tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toubkal Guide, Marrakech Morocco
You will be picked up from Marrakech at 9 o'clock in the morning. From here it is a 1.5 hour drive to Imlil (1740 meters) via Tahanaout and Asni. On the way you will be able to visit an argan oil cooperative. After arrival in Imlil you start a walk with the guide to Aremd village (1900 meters). On the way you will be able to see traditional Berber villages and see the highest peak in the North of Africa, Jbel Toubkal (4167 meters). In winter Toubkal will be covered with snow and it will be a beautiful sight to see in the distance.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation in Marrakech at 9 AM
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Preferable you will have walking shoes for this trip
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.