Atlas Mountains and Three valleys Tour & Waterfalls Day Tour from Marrakech
Exploring Morocco’s Atlas Mountains without a guide may mean missing out on Berber culture and scenic viewpoints. Yet, many group tours follow rigid itineraries that don’t allow for spontaneity during the day. This private tour delivers on all counts—with a local guide to arrange logistics and enable interaction with Berber villagers, and the flexibility to personalize your itinerary. A local lunch, optional camel ride, and Berber home visit are all included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking guide,
- Typical Lunch in a local Berber family house " Couscouse Royal+Tajine+dessert+drinks),
- Professional mountains guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
After morning pickup from your Marrakech hotel or riad, travel with your small group in a comfortable and air conditioned 4x4 vehicle or minivan with an experienced english speaking guide through the majestic Atlas Mountains.
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Admire towering snow-topped peaks on your 1-hour drive to the first valley Ourika, famous by its waterfalls, this lush valley’s waterfalls are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape and the guided visit will help you to fully explore this waterfalls with your expert mountain guide, about 1hr 30 min walk for going and coming back (if you aren’t interested by the walk you can have a drink in the small cafes beside the river), you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views, in this valley you will have the opportunity to visit the Berber women extracting the argan oil (the unique Moroccan oil).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Continue through the second valley which is Oukaimeden valley (Ski resort), and taking a secluded mountain road standing at 1800 meters above sea level to reach the third valley of this tour which is Sidi Fares, you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and to discover the authentic life of Berber people and culture we will arrange a delicious lunch for you (Moroccan salad or soup, Berber tagine, moroccan couscous, dessert and drinks) in a typical Berber house. Afterward, head toward the fourth valley that is Asni, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches...), have your camera ready to take pictures of highest peak in North Africa, the Toubkal mount with 13 665 feet.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Aroumd, Aroumd, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
At this point, head back to Marrakech or, if you’ve chosen the extended option, continue your journey into the Moroccan countryside for another hour. Travel to Takerkoust Lake, a serene sapphire-blue artificial lake popular with locals, then, pass wheat fields and villages on your way to the Kik Plateau, a distinctive limestone outcropping in the Atlas Mountains that offers wonderful views of the lush valleys below. Return to Marrakech and conclude your thrilling tour through the Atlas mountains with drop-off at your hotel at approximately 6pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Pick up and the drop off are offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.