Atlas mountains and sunset Camel riding in the desert
I am an official and legal guide and i have all the legal insurances plus permisions to organise this kind of tours.
The travelers can make sure that they are traveling with some one who has a larg experience in this field.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - the guest will get the menth tea in the berber tente after riding the camels in agafay desert
What's excluded :
Departure from Marrakech at 09:00 to Imlil Valley via Tahennaoute village.
Break for photos in the Alas mountains.
Visit of the feminine Cooperative of argan oil.
Walk with the guide in the valley of imlil.
Lunch at the berber berber village.
Departure to Agafay desert via the villages of: Asni, Moulay Ibrahim, Taddart, Kik village then break in lalla takerkouste lake.
Arrive in Agafay Desert and camel ride with blue outfits of touaregs.
Tea break in the Nomad's tente .
Return to Marrakech at 17h30
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.