Atlas Mountains and 4 Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech
Explore the Berber villages of the Atlas Mountains on a full-day trip to the Imlil Valley, Ait Souka, Azroul waterfalls, and Taourirt. Visiting Berber homes to eat lunch and drink tea gives this day a more personal feel than traditional tours, with time to ride a camel, hike, and ride a mule to a Berber community high in the mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Tagine with chicken or vegetarian and salad Moroccan and dessert
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off by minivan or 4×4
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide
- Meet a driver at your hotel in Marrakech and then travel into the Atlas Mountains via Moulay Brahim Gorges, where you’ll pause by a riverside trailhead for a scenic camel ride.
Next, continue into the beautiful Imlil Valley, stopping in a Berber village for a traditional welcome: a glass of mint tea. From there, ride a mule 1.9 miles (3 kilometers) to the highest village in the Imlil Valley, with spectacular views along the way.
To get to the Berber village of Ait Souka, you’ll hike for roughly two hours, passing a series of small communities and stopping for lunch in a Berber home that overlooks terraced fields. After visiting the Azroul waterfalls, head back to the vehicle for the return trip to Marrakech, where this tour concludes.
Departure Point :
Hotels / Riads located in Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina (Old town), your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
OtherMarrakesh, Morocco - I will pick you up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech
Return Detail :Marrakesh, Morocco - Dropped off in your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.