Atlas Mountains and 3 Valleys – Marrakech Day Trip
Leave the hustle and bustle of Marrakech in the morning to take part in this excursion which will take you to 5 different valleys, the most beautiful and spectacular ones of the Atlas: Ourika, Oukaimeden, Ait Fares. With an experienced guide, you will visit Berber villages, taste a local lunch and enjoy the superb surrounding landscapes and incredible scenery. You will encounter firsthand the beauty and hospitality of Moroccan culture by visiting genuine Berber homes. You would not want to miss this experience.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guided walking tour
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
On an authentic village near Marrakech, you will enjoy a good traditional breakfast of the region. Stops for pictures / Enjoy the stunning Atlas Mountains / Natural landscapes, colors contrast...Discover the majestic high Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Admire different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see in a guided hiking tour to the waterfalls with offered fresh drink.
Visit the Berber women that are making the Moroccan oil (Argan oil) and know how they extract the golden Argan oil from the Argan nuts. The Argan oil is referred to as «Moroccan gold» and is used in foods and cosmetics. It is famous for its many healthy benefits / Discover the village of Setti Fatma and its 7 waterfalls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oukaimeden, Oukaimeden, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Enjoy the natural views and stunning landscapes at the second Valley of Oukaimden. A lush gorge carving its way through a tableau of jagged peaks, the valley is dotted with traditional Berber villages and prehistoric rock art sites, plus it offers year-round outdoor adventures—including wintertime skiing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation for your convenience.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.