Let us take you on the only tourist submarine in Mexico, the Atlantis XII. This incredible vessel will glide smoothly to depths beyond 30 meters keeping you and your family in a pressurized and comfortably heated environment. With more than 26 skylights and a large front window located on the bow of the submarine, everyone will enjoy the most impressive views of the Chankanaab reef, the second largest in the world. You will have the opportunity to visit a mysterious sunken ship, the Felipe Xicoténcatl, more than 20 meters deep, while a member of our crew accompanies you with an entertaining narration.
Finally, get ready for "La Pared", where the seabed will disappear before your eyes plummeting into an impressive vertical drop that plummets to more than 400 meters deep.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Chankanaab Reef:
Attractions on the Chankanaab Reef:
- Cozumel - Chankanaab Reef
Felipe Xicotencatl Shipwreck / Chankanaab Reef
Operates: 09:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers bring their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of water activity), for safety measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.