Athens To Delphi, the naval of the earth
Delphi is recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the most significant and visited sites of Greece as it played a key role in the ancient world, hosting the most famous oracle in ancient Greece.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water - 1 bottle per person
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Located at the foothills of mountain Parnassus and in close proximity to the town of Delphi, a little picturesque town with a panoramic view is a popular ski resort. Famous for its unique local cheese with a protected designation of origin, wine, carpets and rugs, colourful textiles, handicrafts and woodcut creations, lively bars, taverns and restaurants, Arachova offers a cosmopolitan Greek mountain experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
Located at southwestern slope of Mount Parnassus, Delphi is a large archaeological site with a small modern town named after the word “delphini” (dolphin) as Apollo arrived there from Crete riding a dolphin, according to mythology. Zeus sent out two eagles from the ends of the universe to find the navel of the world and they met in Delphi so the site was thought to be the centre of the world. The sanctuary was dedicated to Mother Earth. The most powerful woman of the ancient world, Pythia, influenced through her prophecies important decisions in the oracle of Delphi. Recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO it is one of the most significant and visited sites of Greece as it played a key role in the ancient world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels in AthensAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.