Athens To Delphi Private Day Trip With Greek Traditional Lunch
Take a private day trip from Athens to Delphi, one of Greece’s most important archaeological sites. Sit back at your private luxury car or mini van and admire the scenery en route. Arrive in Delphi, and visit the famous theatre, where you will enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, and get an insight into the world of the Ancient Greeks. Visit the Temple of Apollo, the center of Ancient Greece, and best-known for its famous oracle. Later on, you will have a traditional lunch in the picturesque village of Delphi, accompanied by exquisite Greek wine. As you return to Athens, stop to Arachova to grab a coffee or homemade ice cream at a romantic square.
You get to admire stunning Archeological Sites and views.
Walk around the oracle of Apollo, the site of omphalos, the navel of the world.
100% personalized tour.No prearranged fixed tour.
Taste local cuisine and hear stories about the visited sites.
Walk around one of the most beautiful and picturesque cities in Greece.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Visit a nearby tavern and taste Greek delightful dishes.Try the well-known Greek “mezedes” and enjoy a good wine (1 main course p.p, appetizer, salad, drinks, included).
- Coffee and/or Tea - Either At Delphi or Arachova cozy square
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Transportation by luxury car or mini van
- Culinary Welcome Gift
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets & Guide in Archeological sites.
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Upon arrival at Delphi, explore the "Omphalos" ("Navel of the Earth") and marvel at the ruins of an ancient sanctuary that grew rich as the seat of the oracle. Take your time and admire the views of a landscape of unparalleled beauty.
See the remains of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios, and visit the Treasury of the Athenians. Visit the famous theatre, where you will enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, and get an insight into the world of the Ancient Greeks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Tour the Museum of Delphi, home to a unique bronze Charioteer, the Naxian Sphinx, and the Statue of Antinoos, providing an amazing insight into Ancient Greek culture and history. Visit Athena Pronaia Sanctuary, the most photographed spot in Delphi and take unique photos. Later on, you will have a traditional lunch with Greek "Mezedes", in the picturesque village of Delphi, accompanied by exquisite Greek wine and gazing the exquisite view down the valley. As you return to Athens, stop to Arachova to grab a coffee or homemade ice cream at a romantic square.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Aráchova, Arachova 320 04, Greece
Before you return to Athens, at the beautiful mountain village of Arachova, situated on the hills of the Parnassus Mountains, you can stretch your legs in a picturesque square and grab a coffee, a wine, a tea or one of the best homemade traditional ice creams.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can Pick Up From All Athens Hotels/Accommodation. For location Outside Athens Please Email Us.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Rafina Port
- Piraeus Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.