Athens Super Saver: Acropolis Walking Tour plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Trip
See the best of Athens and its surrounding highlights on this sightseeing super saver that combines two best-selling tours at a saving of 10%! Begin with a leisurely paced walking tour to see top Athens attractions, like Syntagma Square and the historic neighborhood of Plaka, on your way to the Acropolis. Tour this incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site and its ruins with your guide, and then travel to picturesque Cape Sounion in the afternoon to see the Temple of Poseidon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach in Cape Sounion tour
- Free Wifi on the coach
- Free map of Athens
- Hotel drop-off after the second tour (selected hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for Acropolis (it costs €20 from April to October and €10 from November till March and it is valid only for the Acropolis site and for one entrance)
- Pick up from hotels ,Piraeus port, airport, airbnb and apartments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel Amalia Athens, Leoforos Vasilisis Amalias 10, Athina 105 57, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- No tours on Christmas Day, New Years Day and Orthodox Easter
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.