Athens Street Art Bike Tour
This street art tour is THE way to see the other side of Athens. Street Art, Architecture, Urban Life and non-tourist areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tour leader
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- On this tour you will explore another side of Athens, back streets, markets, non-touristic shopping streets in areas visitors do not go!
Get to know where Greeks shop, have a quiet coffee and see some of the most magnificent street art and architecture. This tour is perfect for those who have seen the well know ancient sights or for those who are interested in seeing something different and experience the alternative urban live of Athens and want to avoid the whistleblowers large groups
Before you decide on choosing to do this tour we have to tell you that unlike our other tours there will be some cycling on busy streets. Therefor good “no fear” biking skills are a must.
Departure Point :Apostolou Pavlou 53, Athina 118 51, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Good biking skills are required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.