Athens Riviera - Cape Sounio, Private Tour (gup 1 to 7 p)
Take a drive with us along the Athenian Riviera and admire the beauty of
the coastline and it’s ever changing scenery. We will visit the temple of
Poseidon in Sounion and admire its grandeur as it reigns over the sea.
A place of magnificent beauty that has captivated the hearts of its many
visitors throughout the ages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Transportation with Luxury Mercedes Mini Van
- English Speaking Driver - Guide
- Bottle of Water
- Wifi in Vehicle
- Two (2) hours swim in Beach at Athens Riviera
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glyfada, Glyfada, Attica
Glyfada is a suburb in South Athens.
It is situated in the southern parts of the Athens' Urban Area. The area stretches from the foot of the Hymettus mountain to the Saronic Gulf. It is the largest of Athens' southern suburbs.
Pass By: Vouliagmeni, Vouliagmeni, East Attica Region, Attica
Vouliagmeni is a seaside suburb and former municipality 20 km south of Athens city centre.
Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Vari-Voula-Vouliagmeni, of which it is a municipal unit.
The municipal unit has an area of 5.805 km2.
Its population was 4,180 at the 2011 census.
In 1993 and again in 2009, it hosted the annual meeting of the Bilderberg Group.
The suburb is named after Lake Vouliagmeni, located in its vicinity.
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
Lake Vouliagmeni is a small brackish-water lake fed by underground currents seeping through the mass of Mount Hymettus located to the south of Vouliagmeni, Greece.
The lagoon formed about 2,000 years ago.
It was once a large cavern that collapsed following an earthquake. The outline of the collapsed cavern roof can be clearly discerned from a distance.
The lake has quite unique environmental conditions: it is supplied with warm seawater (28-35ºCelsius) via an underground channel spreading through a network of flooded caves, so its temperature never drops below 18 °C (usually ranges around 21-24 °C), whereas a freshwater spring reduces its salinity to brackish levels. You will have the opportunity to swim if you wish
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
The Ancient Greek temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion, built during 444–440 BC, is one of the major monuments of the Golden Age of Athens. It is perched above the sea at a height of almost 60 metres (200 ft).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be in conduct by email or phoneAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.