Athens Private Food & Wine Tour including Meze Dishes
Our private tour combines two of the great pleasures of Greek life showcasing the best of the enormous depth & variety of Greek cuisine together with an expose of some of the best local wine production with an emphasis on the diversity of local grape variety & quality. Greece is a country obsessed by food & with thousands of years of wine cultivation you should be prepared to have your eyes as well as your palate opened!
In parallel, your tour will pass by many of the most famous & quintessential areas of the old town of Athens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet our expert sommelier who will showcase 2 of the best Greek wines with pairings from the menu.
- Climb up a rooftop bar to enjoy the night time atmosphere with the view of the Acropolis.
- Tasting of a variety of local cured meets, olives, local cheese & light bites
- Route through the heart of Athens Old Town districts
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Join us for a walk through the heart of Athens and enjoy the buzzing vibe, colours and flavours of the historical districts of Athens. Taste many sweet & savoury specialities & move on to a wine tasting & finally drinks at one of the city’s most idyllic venues with a window to the Acropolis.
Departure Point :Monastiraki Square, Apollonos 21, Athina 105 57, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests meet our Guide at the Metro station in Monastiraki Square.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us of any allergies or other related health issues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.