Athens: Private Cruise up to 45 persons-Charter it and plan your personal cruise
We offer you a unique experience with our vessel Belluga, cruising under the Greek sun, the deep blue of the Greek seas, and the magnificent beaches of the Greek islands, destinations which you can design on your own based on your desires.
The vessel’s bottom glass, the comfortable seats, the wide space of the upper deck, the wide windows all around the vessel and the sound of music during the cruise are the ingrediencies that make your experience an unforgettable one.
Let’s plan a cruise together ideal for your family, friends, or colleagues
Organize a unique cruise, and celebrate on sea, a special day in your life by exploring the beauties of Greece.
Aiming to satisfy the most demanding customer’s needs, BELLUGA complies with the most strict safety regulations
Charter BELLUGA, and name your desired destination. We will do all the rest.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Snacks - upon request
- Lunch - upon request in local taverns
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aegina Town, Aegina Town, Aegina, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
Aegina is the largest of the Saronic Islands with a glorious history dating from antiquity. Today, Aegina is popular island sea escape known for its golden beaches, spectacular countryside and fishing villages where authentic taverns specialize in an array of fresh grilled fish and local wines. The island is also internationally acclaimed as home of the world famous Aegina Pistachio. Just a short distance from Athens, Aegina is the preferred Saronic island for the summer home of cosmopolitan Athenians. According to myth, Aegina takes its name from the beautiful nymph kidnapped by Zeus.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Megalochori, Greece
Agistri is a small green island of the Saronic Gulf with amazing water. You will have the opportunity to swim a enjoy the blue waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Vouliagmeni 166 71, Greece
In the way back you will admire the sunset in the Saronic gulf.
Departure Point :1: Sailing Marina Tzitzifies-Kallithea pier 3, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
2: Leof. Dimokratias 28, Egina 180 10, Greece
3: Iatridi 8, Isthmia 201 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We could pick you up from your Athens Hotels or Athens Intl Ariport or Peraeus PortAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Marina kallitheas
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/26/2020 - 9/30/2020
4/26/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.