Athens Pottery Workshop: Make Your Own Souvenir
Complete your ultimate Greek experience and come to real contact with the most ancient form of art, pottery, by participating in this clay workshop. You will study images from the emblematic moments of ancient Greek art (prehistoric sculptures, Cycladic figurines, ceramics and pottery from the geometric and classical era).
These images will inspire you to make your own unique sculptures or ceramics using clay and take them home with you!
Duration: 2,5 hours
Group size: up to 8 people
Suitable for: 12+ years old
Languages: English, Greek
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A 2,5-hour pottery workshop in downtown Athens.
- Lecture about ancient Greek ceramics and information about the different forms of ancient Greek art.
- Construction of the sculpture/figurine of your choice with the help of professional artists.
- Your souvenir will be baked, let dry and can be sent back to your hotel or home country upon request (shipping fees not included)
What's excluded :
- Transfer to and from our meeting point
- Food and Drinks
- Shipping fees
In our "Make Your Own Souvenir Workshop", you will study images from the emblematic moments of ancient Greek art (prehistoric sculptures, Cycladic figurines, ceramics and pottery from the geometric and classical era). These images will inspire you to make your own unique souvenir inspired by the Greek culture. Once you decide the type of artwork that you will make, you will be provided with various tools as well as basic clay sculpture techniques and tips by a professional instructor that will help you give the perfect form to your object. At the end of this workshop you will have created your own masterpiece that you can take with you once it's dry and baked.
The participants do not have to be experienced in pottery as the workshop is suitable for beginners. Please note that there is an additional fee if you choose to have your souvenir shipped in your home country.
• Truevoyagers, Kapnikareas 19a 1st Floor, Athens Greece
Departure Point :Makrigianni 11, Athina 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The participants do not have to be experienced in pottery as the workshop is suitable for beginners.
- There will be an additional fee should you choose to receive the souvenir by post in your home country.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.