Athens Port Private Transfer
Take out the worry and stress of waiting lines and enjoy the carefree transfer from your hotel with a luxury car or business minivan including a welcome drink, sweets, free WIFi, chargers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Luggage are carried for free
- English speaking professional driver
- One-way private transfer
- Free WiFi
- Free welcome drink & sweets
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Take out the worry and stress of waiting lines and enjoy the carefree transfer from your hotel or apartment to the port with a luxury car or business minivan including a welcome drink,sweets,free WIFi, chargers.
Our drivers are all qualified and carefully chosen by us to ensure that you are provided with the best experience for your transfer.
Book a professional driver to pick you up and get all your questions answered before or during the transfer.
Departure Point :
Meeting point at the port or your hotel lobby. The driver will be holding a sign with the lead passenger's name.
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, GreeceLavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, GreeceRafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, GreeceLavrion Marina, Lavreotiki 195 00, GreeceAlimos Marina Harbourmaster, Alimos 174 55, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Rafina 12/3/2019 - 10/19/2021
Lavrio 12/3/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Piraeus - Alimos - Kalamaki 12/3/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Athens, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.