Athens One Day Cruise VIP Package | Hydra, Poros & Hydra island!
You can visit in one day 3 of the 6.000 islands and islets in Greece out of the 227 inhabited. Each of these island Hydra, Poros and Aegina are unique and deferment of each other. This exclusive VIP cruise package is designed for discerning travelers accustomed to five star luxury and superlative service! A cool drink and delicious food is waiting for you to welcome you on board with various types of delicious appetizers as a festive start to your adventure cruise to three spectacular islands of the Saronic Gulf. Of course our sunny decks are there for you to lounge comfortably enjoying a glass of fine wine (optional) with the fresh air and the Aegean atmosphere. And if you want to relax, our executive VIP lounge is ready for you in an aesthetic atmosphere and a modern lounge with spacious, comfortable seating and all conveniences at your fingertips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer from/to central Athens hotel to/from departure Marina
What's excluded :
- Everything that is not mentioned in the induced section!
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aegina, Aegina, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
One of the most important islands of Athens one day cruise is Aegina. Mythology mentions that Aegina is named after the daughter of Aesop, who was abducted by Zeus. The god transported her to the then deserted island and fathered a son, Aiakos, who afterwards became one of the three judges of the underworld.According to archaeological evidence, Aegina was inhabited from the Neolithic era and is considered to be the birthplace of Aristophanes. Pausanias writes that near the harbor there were temples dedicated to Aphrodite, Apollo, Artemis, Dionysus and Asclepiads. Nothing of these remain but a single Doric column from the 6th Century, the Temple of Apollo on the small picturesque hillock, called “Kolona”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hydra, Hydra, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
One of Athens one day cruise islands is Hydra, a barren, rocky island, which has become a cosmopolitan artists’ center in recent years.Hydra’s modern history dates from the 15th Century but rose to prominence as a shipping power in the 18th Century, winning the appellation “Little England”, as a result. This maritime tradition has continued into our own time in the island’s Merchant Navy Training School. And the 18th and 19th Century mansions surrounding the port still testify to its earliest wealth and grandeur.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Poros, Poros, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
Poros is the second island you will visit with our one day cruise from Athens. Poros is a volcanic island, formed through the union of two smaller islands, Kalouria and Sphaeria. It lies in close proximity to the Argolida area, separated from the Peloponnese peninsula by an extremely narrow channel. Archaeological buffs will want to visit the scant remains of the Sanctuary of Poseidon, 5km from the town of Poros on the road to the Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :1: Marina Delta Kallithea, Leof. Posidonos 20, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
2: Unnamed Road, Paleo Faliro 175 61, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Directions (How to get there): Athens One Day Cruise usually starts from Marina Kallithea at Palaio Faliro. Occasionally it may start from Marina Trokantero or Piraeus Port. If you have booked a cruise without a transfer from us, then we will inform you accordingly by email for the exact departure point! If you want the pick up/ drop off service from us please contact us by mail!Ports
- Marina Delta Kallithea, Leof. Posidonos 20, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
- Trokantero duragi (τροκαντερο), Palaio Faliro 175 61, Greece
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 600 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.