Athens Night Tour with Cocktails and Souvlaki
It’s never easy to know where to go in a new city at night. On this gourmet tour, you won’t just discover Athens’ buzzing nightlife but feast on some of Greece’s foodie highlights: wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, plus cheese, charcuterie, and a 'souvlaki' kebab to close off the night. Along the way, visit destinations from Athens’ oldest distillery to one of its coolest bars.
per adult from
What's included :
- All drink tastings
- Services of an excellent local foodie guide
- Evening stroll in Koukaki neighborhood
- Souvlaki stop
- Wine tasting of 3 indigenous varieties, beers, liqueur, Greek cocktail & more
- Goodbye gift as a memento of your participation
- All taxes and VAT
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Any additional orders or purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
Kick-off your tour in Syntagma Square, the emblematic meeting point of local Athenians. Meet your local guide and begin your nightlife adventure with a wine-tasting of delicious local wine varieties that will whet your appetite for the night ahead.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
Following Syntagma, walk to the charming neighborhood of Plaka to visit the oldest distillery in Athens and taste the nectarous notes of 'rakomelo' or another traditional Greek liqueur, such as kumquat. Your local guide, while talking you through the originis and production techniques of the beloved local spirits, will help you understand Greek culture a little bit better.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: koukaki, Veikou 36, Athina 117 42, Greece
Now it is time to discover Koukaki neighborhood, one of the trendiest and most interesting neighborhoods of Athens. Explore the paved squares and indulge in a beer-tasting hosted at a haven of beers from Greek microbreweries. There, the experts will take you by the hand and introduce you to the world of Greek beer production.
For your next stop, you will visit an award-winning cocktail bar to indulge in a delicious Greek cocktail. Choose the alcoholic beverage you want your cocktail to be infused with, such as the aromatic 'Mastiha' from Chios island or the fruity 'Kitro' from Naxos and enjoy a customized drink based on fresh local ingredients!
You can't leave Koukaki on an empty stomach, therefore on your final stop, we will treat you to the 'king' of Greek street food, the world-renowned, mouthwatering 'souvlaki'! Follow your guide to a local 'souvlaki' shop and interact with the locals as you fill your belly with the famous local delicacy.
Experience Athens by night like a true local; eat, drink, walk around the beauties of Athens and discover the local handouts only a few visitors get to visit!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Return Detail :Parking Metro Syggrou Fix, Leof. Andrea Siggrou, Athina 117 43, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.