Athens Highlights Half Day Private Tour
Athens Half Day Tour is the best way to have a sense of Athens and see all the attractions that this capital has to offer while exploring the city in a few hours.
Feel the vibe of the most important Greek city, the birth of the Democracy and the cradle of the western civilization.
Visit the Acropolis, the temple of Olympian Zeus, the Stadium of the First Modern Olympic Games, the Lycabetus Hill, Plaka, the Parliament House and watch the Change of the Guards!
Enjoy the exclusivity and flexibility of a private half day tour with the assistance of your English speaking driver.
Let us be your hosts in our beautiful city and explore Athens at your own pace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver (NOT licensed to accompany you in the archeological sites and Museums)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to archeological sites and museums
- Meals and Drinks
- Licensed Tour Guide (on request at an additional cost)
- Airport pick up and drop off (on request at an additional cost)
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Olympian Zeus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
A private half day Athens tour usually starts with the visit of the Acropolis hill, the symbol of the Golden Age of Athens.
You will admire the imposing architecture and the perfection of the construction of the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia, the temple of wingless Victory, the Theatre of Dionysus and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
The New Acropolis Museum is one of the most meritorious museums of the world. In a total area of 25000 square meters you can admire many valuable exhibits of the Acropolis, very interesting temporary exhibitions as well as the archeological excadation beneath the Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
The Panathenaic or Kallimarmaro Stadium is the stadium which hosted the First Modern Olympic Games in 1896.
Made intirely by Pentelic marble can still accomodate 60.000 spectators!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
The temple of Olympian Zeus used to be the largest temple in Greece. Unfortunately only 16 columns are surviving almost 2.000 years after its construction by the Roman Emperor Hadrian.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Change of Guards, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Syntagma, Athens 10562 Greece
You can watch the Change of the Presidential Guards and the Tomb of the Uknown Soldier in front of the Parliament Hous or Old Royal Palace in Syntagma Square.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mount Lycabettus, Athens Greece
Mount Lycabettus is the highest hill of Athens, from where you can enjoy an astonishing panoramic view of Athens.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
Plaka is the oldest neighborhood of Athens. We can drive at the narrow streets of the most picturesque spot of the city or even spend some time walking around the shops.
Pass By: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Monastiraki square is the most famous commercial district of Athens. We can pass by and take a look at the shops, the flea market, the central food market of Athens and the Ancient Agora from outside.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For pick-ups outside of Athens, please make a special request.Pick up locations-Hotel: you will meet your driver at the hotel's loby-Cruise ship: you will meet your driver at the terminal's meeting point holding a sign with your name-Airport: you will meet your driver at the arrival hall holding a sign with your nameAll the vehicles used are brand new and fully equipped.-For groups of 1-3 persons you shall expect a black sedan.-For groups of 4-8 persons you shall expect a black minivan.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
- Rafina Port
- Lavrio Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our sedans and minivan have room for a wheelchair to be stored but they are not eqquipped with a special ramp or elevator.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.