Athens half day Private Tour
We are in this sector of private tours for 20 years. You can see with us places that you can't visit by yourself in a few hours. Only an experienced local driver can drive you in narrow streets who busses can't get through. Our vehicles are very clean and comfortable with leather seats, which undoubtedly will live up to your expectations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi on board
- Professional Drivers with knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Licensed Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
The Athens sightseeing tour starts by visiting the imposing naturally fortified hill of the Acropolis. The tour includes a walk that travels the visitors through ancient times in one of the oldest cities in the world, which was considered as the cradle of the western civilization, birthplace of the philosophy, the theatre and the democracy.
By passing the monumental gate of Propylaea you’ll see the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechteion and the Parthenon. You will enjoy the panoramic view of Athens and Piraeus port. At the foot of the Acropolis hill you’ll see the ancient theater of Dionysos (the oldest theatre of the world), the Odeon of Herodus Atticus and the Areopagus (Mars Hill).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
The Panathenaic stadium provides you with a nice opportunity to learn how an ancient stadium of the 4th century BC was. The stadium doesn't look like an ordinary archaeological site. There are no ruins. This stadium was not rebuilt during modern times. However, in 1896, during the first modern Olympic Games, there were works for the renovation of its marble covering. The work was financed by Georgios Averof. The present-day shape of the stadium is the same as the ancient stadium of the 4th century BC, was.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Presidential Mansion, Herodou Attikou Street, Athens 106 74 Greece
The Presidential Palace, formerly known as the New Palace, today houses the Presidency of the Hellenic Republic and is the official residence of the President of the Hellenic Republic in Athens. Prior to the abolition of the Kingdoms by the referendum of 1974, the building was the official palace of the Kings of the Greeks. There you will see the guards of the president of the Greek Republic a ceremonial infantry unit that guards the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Presidential Mansion in Athens, Greece.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
The Plaka area is the old historical neighborhood of Athens, is situated under the Acropolis, around the northeastern slopes of the Sacred Rock, between Syntagma and Monastiraki metro stations. Its village-like atmosphere, neoclassical buildings, quaint cafes, souvenir shops, and museums make it a favorite among visitors and Athenians who stroll along its narrow streets. Plaka is visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists around the year.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Monastiraki (literally little monastery) is a flea market neighborhood in the old town of Athens and is one of the principal shopping districts in Athens. The area is home to souvenir shops, and specialty stores, and is a major tourist attraction in Athens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Academy of Athens, 28 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens 106 79 Greece
The Academy of Athens was founded with the Constitutional Decree of March 18th, 1926, as an Academy of Sciences, Humanities and Fine Arts. This building is a copy of the Propylaea of the Acropolis.
Stop At: Mount Lycabettus, Athens Greece
Lycabettus hill is the highest point in the center of Athens. Thousands of Athenians and tourists climb up to the top every year to enjoy the view from a height of 277 meters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel in Athens or cruise ship terminal at Piraeus Ports
- Piraeus Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.