Athens Half day Christian Tour | Apostle Paul first Spoke - Acropolis, Parthenon
Regarding the spot from where Apostle Paul spoke to the Athenians, it is also said that he preached in front of the High Court’s Body as one of its members (Dionysius the Aeropagite) adopted the ideas of his preaching.
Areopagus was the name of the hill west of the Athenian Acropolis.
In this half-day tour we will drive you to were St.Paul first came to Athens. Then we will visit the Acropolis, the Parthenon,the Erechtheion, Mars Hill (Areopagus), (Acts 17:22) were Apostle Paul delivered his sermon to the Athenians. You then proceed by visiting the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Temple of Nike, the tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Panathenian Stadium, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Plaka, the Ancient agora,(St. Paul’s meeting place), the Roman agora, Academy, the University and the National Library.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Dropoff
- Free Wi-Fi
- All Tolls & Parking fees
- Baggage Charges
- Water and Snacks
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Meals & Drinks
- Archaeological Sites
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Parthenon
- Entry/Admission - Erechtheion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
We will visit the Acropolis.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parthenon, Acropolis Top of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, Athens 105 58 Greece
We will visit the Parthenon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Erechtheion, Acropolis, Athens 10558 Greece
We will visit the Erechtheion
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel and place in AthensAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.