Athens food stories
If you want a true taste of Greek cuisine in Athens, then pick our team and get away from the food clichés!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Greekcultours culinary expert
- Tasty bites
- Small groups up to 5 persons
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food, drinks or products you may want to buy during the activity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
Greek cuisine is well known worldwide as one of the most delicious and nutritious Mediterranean diets. Our team, Greekcultours, invites you in a unique culinary walk, during which you will explore local flavors, sweets, small plates and bites, spices and herbs, which are the most characteristic of our local cuisine. You will try typical flavors of Greek breakfast and brunch, you will visit one of Europe’s most unique marketplaces and get the opportunity to talk to vendors and see all the fresh products at a traditional Greek foods and vegetables market. Also, you will enjoy small plates of “mezedes” and have a unique “souvlaki” experience (the real one). You’ll leave the tour with a full belly, as well as a deeper understanding of local gastronomy, culinary history, culture and cuisine.
Join us so as to explore the local culinary tradition of tasty Greek food.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Korai 5, Athina 105 64, Greece
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Monastiraki, Athina 105 55, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please let us know in advance if you have food allergies.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.