Athens, experience the city & the Athenians' life / Day Tour 8 hrs
Enjoy the most important and amazing attractions of Athens. The experienced tour-driver will guide you not only to the usual tourist part of Athens, but to the heart of the Athens every day life, as well.
Benefits: new experiences and inner well-being.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hop on and drop off (Cruise Ship / Athens Hotels)
- DLX Vehicles & pleasant English speaking, professional tour-drivers.
- Cold bottled water.
- Free WiFi
- Taxes, fuel, parking fees.
- Extra hygiene protocols on board.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, food, drinks.
- Professional guide upon request.
- Entrance tickets to attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Lycabettus, Athens Greece
Starting the city tour from Kolonaki to Lycabettus Hill, to capture the whole view of Athens with eyes and cameras. You will take the teleferic to Lycabettus and the driver will wait you to continue the tour.
Ticket price (teleferic): 7,50 € per adult - 4 € per child (4-10yrs) - free per child up to 4yrs
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
Stop for photos and watching the guards with the traditional uniforms.
Here is the House of Parliament and the monument of the Unknown Soldier.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
Here stands one of the greatest ancient temples of Zeus and one of the most famous marble buildings ever constructed.
Here somebody can admire also, a Roman monument, the triumphal arch that had built by Hadrian.
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
It was originally a natural hollow part of the ground and it was transformed into a stadium by Lykourgos in 330-329 BC for the athletic competitions of the Great Panathinaea Festivities. Between 140 and 144 AD, Herodes Atticus restored the Stadium, giving it the form that was found at the 1870 excavation.It is believed that the Stadium had a seating capacity of 50.000 people.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Presidential Mansion, Herodou Attikou Street, Athens 106 74 Greece
The Presidential Mansion is the official residence of the President of the Hellenic Republic. It served previously as the Royal Palace until the abolition of the monarchy by referendum in 1974.
Pass By: Zappeion Conference & Exhibition Center, Leof. Vasilissis Olgas, Athens Greece
The Zappeion Megaron has been designed by T. Hansen (1874-1888). Evangelis Zappas, a Greek patriot and benefactor from North Epirus, envisaged the rebirth of the spirit of ancient Greece and devoted his life to the revival of the Olympic Games and the promotion of the Αrts.
Pass By: Numismatic Museum, Panepistimiou 12 In the Iliou Melathron, Athens 999-20 Greece
The Numismatic Museum in Athens (Greek: Νομισματικό Μουσείο) is one of the most important museums of Greece and houses one of the greatest collections of coins, ancient and modern, in the world. The museum is the mansion of the archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann, formally named as Iliou Melathron.
Pass By: Agios Dionysios Areopagitis Catholic Cathedral, 24 Panepistimiou Street, Athens 999-20 Greece
The Cathedral Basilica of St. Dionysius the Areopagite is the main Roman Catholic church of Athens. It is located in central Athens, at Panepistimiou Avenue and it is dedicated to Saint Dionysius the Areopagite, disciple of the Apostle Saint Paul and the first bishop of Athens.
Pass By: The Academy of Athens, 28 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens 106 79 Greece
The Academy of Athens is Greece's national academy, and the highest research establishment in the country. It was established in 1926, and operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Education. The Academy's main building is one of the major landmarks of Athens. The building was designed as part of an architectural "trilogy" in 1859 by the Danish architect Theophil Hansen, along with the University and the National Library.
Pass By: Central Market Athens, Monastiraki Greece
Along Athinas Street, the Central Local Market of Athens, since 1886, with local products and food.
Pass By: Kolonaki, Kolonaki, Athens, Attica
Kolonaki, a cosmopolitan old neighbourhood, in Athens centre.
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
The “heart” of History “beats” continuously at Acropolis. It is the centre of Athens and the epicentre of all visitors’ routes. Acropolis with Parthenon is standing there to visit or take photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pnyx, Athens 117 41, Greece
The Hill of Pnyka, where the Democracy was born and applied first, globally. The point where the most famous Ancient politicians and orators spoke.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
The New Acropolis Museum, where the most of the monuments from Parthenon have moved.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
The picturesque old city of Athens around Acropolis, with amazing view to Parthenon, during the day and at night. Many options, taverns with traditional food, shops, old and new neighbourhoods, churches.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
The Ancient Agora, where the Temple of Hephaestus is still standing, the only one Ancient Temple in Greece in so good condition. In Ancient Agora you can also see the streets that Socrates was walking and talking to his friends and the point where he drank the poison. You can visit the Museum, as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mikrolimano, Mikrolimano, East Attica Region, Attica
If you wish your Tour-driver will guide you to this picturesque Port, where you can walk or taste seafood and Greek ouzo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Piraeus Port or Hotels in Athens centre.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have children, please inform us to bring baby or booster seats, without any additional charge.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in the vehicles. Face masks required for the driver in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.