Athens Beer Tour
Take a private drive to one of the best beer restaurants in downtown Athens and enjoy tastings of specialty brews. Enjoy 4 shots of unique beers over a leisurely 3-course meal and share your passion for Greek brewing with the locals!
If you think that Greeks drink only Ouzo and Retsina that’s simply a myth! In our tour, which combines Athens by Night Tour and continue our trip at Vinobeeroteca Brewery, situated near the coastline of South Athens. After a short tour in the brewery you will be offered to taste a few samples of beers. Afterwards one will be selected to accompany your meal. Our goal is to promote love for real beer and to contribute towards the development of a true beer culture in Greece.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- RoundTrip Transfers
- Beer Tasting
What's excluded :
- Any extra food or drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Food and Drinks Consumption
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: VinoBeeroteca, Leof. Posidonos 29, Paleo Faliro 175 61, Greece
If you think that Greeks drink only Ouzo and Retsina that’s simply a myth! In our tour, which combines Athens by Night Tour and continue our trip at Vinobeeroteca Brewery, situated near the coastline of South Athens. After a short tour in the brewery you will be offered to taste a few samples of beers. Afterwards one will be selected to accompany your meal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location- Extra charges apply for Piraeus & coastline hotels pick up.Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed for customers under the age of 17.
- If you suffer from any food allergies or have special dietary requirements, you are kindly requested to contact us in advance before booking this tour.
- This tour does not operate on January 1st, 2nd & 6th, March 25th, May 1st, October 28th, December 25th & 26th, Easter Sunday and Monday
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.