Athena Cruise 5***** - Bai Tu Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night
Bai Tu Long Bay was selected as one of the representative areas of marine conservation in Vietnam and has entered the “top 5” Southeast Asia’s greatest tourist attractions and only with the program 2 days and 1 night to discover the magic and silent beauty of Thien Canh cave and Cong Dong area, it is the most beautiful bay and fewer boats visit than neighboring Ha Long Bay. Please spend a night to enjoy this majestic and tranquil scene with our Athena cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Kayak service Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin.
- Insurance on-board
- English speakig guide.
What's excluded :
- Limousine transfer round trip.
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12.
- Single Supplement
- All other services that not clearly mentioned
- Day 1: Hanoi - Athena Cruise (L, D)
7:30 am to 8:30 am: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Along the way to Halong Bay we will stop for a short break in an arts and crafts centre. Here you are able to watch the produce being made and grab a snack to eat
12:00 pm reach Vinashin Port and prepare for boarding
12:30 pm Welcome on board!
12:45 - We will welcome you with a drink as you board the Athena Cruise. Our Cruise Manager will give you a briefing and safety instruction as well as review the itinerary day before check in.
13:00 - Enjoy a buffet Lunch as the boat cruises from Ha Long to Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 - 17:30 - If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities, feel free to use our sauna for no extra cost, or chose to relax on our sundeck or in your cabin.
15:45 - You can visit Vung Vieng village by rowing boat.
16:45 - We offer kayaking at this time.
17:30 - Happy hour in our bar will start from 17:30 to 18:45. Buy one get one free!
17:45 - On our Sundeck you can participate in our Chef Cooking Demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food: learn how to cook Deep Fried Spring Rolls and the decorative technique of creating flower carvings from fresh fruit or vegetables.
19:15 - A set menu multi-course Dinner will be served.
21:00 - Free time on the boat. Relax on the Sundeck and enjoy drink service until you wish to return to your room.
Day 2: Athena Cruise - Hanoi (B, L)
06:15 - We have a Tai Chi demonstration on the Sundeck; tea and coffee are available at this time.
06:45 - Breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
07:20 - Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 400 steps to get up to the cave.
08:45 - Check out is from 08:45 to 9:30. At this time you can put your luggage on the first deck for us to transfer to our tender and settle your bill with reception.
09:15 - Brunch will be served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:30 - Disembark to Vinashin Marina.
Check out before 11:30 am
12:00 pm: Depart Halong Bay for Hanoi
4:30 pm: We shall drop you back off at your hotel in Hanoi’s old quarter. We hope you had a legendary journey and hope to see you again.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quater.Ports
- Cảng Hòn Gai, 6A Lê Thánh Tông, Hồng Gai, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh 01106, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.