Athena Cruise 2 Days 1 Night (5 star cruise)
The Athena Cruise is a luxury cruise in Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay. Built in 2016, The ship has 3 decks: a lower deck with reception, cabins, and boarding area, a middle deck with cabins, an indoor restaurant and bar, and a rooftop sundeck with open bar, coffee lounge, spa, and sauna. It is the perfect choice for your special moment with professional staffs, service and model accommodation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi.
- Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals:1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner with fresh seafood,Vietnamese,Asian & International food.
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi - Athena Cruise (L, D)
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
7:30 am to 8:30 am: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Along the way to Halong Bay we will stop for a short break in an arts and crafts centre. Here you are able to watch the produce being made and grab a snack to eat
12:00 pm reach Vinashin Port and prepare for boarding
12:30 pm Welcome on board!
12:45 - We will welcome you with a drink as you board the Athena Cruise. Our Cruise Manager will give you a briefing and safety instruction as well as review the itinerary day before check in.
13:00 - Enjoy a buffet Lunch as the boat cruises from Ha Long to Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 - 17:30 - If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities, feel free to use our sauna for no extra cost, or chose to relax on our sundeck or in your cabin.
Stop At: Vung Viêng, Hà Khánh, Tp. Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
15:45 - You can visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat.
16:45 - We offer kayaking at this time.
17:30 - Happy hour in our bar will start from 17:30 to 18:45. Buy one get one free!
17:45 - On our Sundeck you can participate in our Chef Cooking Demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food: learn how to cook Deep Fried Spring Rolls and the decorative technique of creating flower carvings from fresh fruit or vegetables.
19:15 - A set menu multi-course Dinner will be served.
21:00 - Free time on the boat. Try squid fishing from the first deck of the boat, relax on the Sundeck and enjoy drink service until you wish to return to your room.
Accommodation included: Private Cabin
Day 2: Athena Cruise - Hanoi (B, L)
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
06:15 - We have a Tai Chi demonstration on the Sundeck; tea and coffee are available at this time.
06:45 - Breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
07:20 - Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 400 steps to get up to the cave.
08:45 - Check out is from 08:45 to 9:30. At this time you can put your luggage on the first deck for us to transfer to our tender and settle your bill with reception.
09:15 - Brunch will be served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:30 - Disembark to Vinashin Marina.
Check out before 11:30 am
12:00 pm: Depart Halong Bay for Hanoi
4:30 pm: We shall drop you back off at your hotel in Hanoi’s old quarter. We hope you had a legendary journey and hope to see you again!
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Lang Toi - My Village, 01 Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.