Ateshgah Temple and Yanardag (Burning Mountain) tour
The 3-hour tour includes a visit of two historically significant sites, which from immemorial times is believed to be a field of natural and eternal fire. One of them - Ateshgah temple is believed to be the sacred place of two religions as Zoroastrianism and Hinduism. The second destination will be Burning Mountain which is also popular by tourists for meditation and which never stops even when raining or snowing. During the tour you will be companioned by a local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a 3-hour tour accompanied by a local guide and with driving to sightseeings in a comfortable car. This tour includes a visit of the two historically significant sites as Ateshgah temple and Burning Mountain which are located about 25-30 kilometres from the center of Baku. After meeting your guide and departing from the exit of Icheri Sheher metro station you will pass near of many authentic Baku villages. On the way you will see dozens of working oil rigs and you will have opportunity to take pictures of these terrains. Our friendly and professional guide will provide interesting and informative commentaries along the way. At first you will head to the sacred temple for many religions as Ateshgah temple which was intended for fire worshipers and for those pilgrims who was living there from immemorial times. You'll then head to an authentic Mehemmedli village which is renowned for its burning mountain landscape. During this tour you will learn many captivating facts and you will find out why Azerbaijan is also called "land of fire". Get your camera ready for some marvelous snaps!
Departure Point :Sahil st., Baku, Azerbaijan
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.