Ateshgah Fire Temple and Gala Ethnographic Open Air Museum Tour
This tour is the most reasonable for private tour lovers. So you will get professional personal driver and guide on destination.
Ateshgah Fire Temple is one of Azerbaijan’s most remarkable sight. According to historical sources, before the construction of the Indian Temple Of Fire in Surakhani at the end of the 17th, the local people also worshiped at this site because of the “seven holes with burning flame”.
Ethnographic Open-Air Museum created on an archaeological site. This museum located in Gala village and the ago of village is 5000 years.
During the tour you will get acquainted with the ancient dwellings, with the life of that time, traditions, with methods of farming. You will be informed about life style of this village for many centuries ago and you will have a chance to plunge into the ancient life. There is Samovar Museum in this village too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free magnetic souvenirs (2 pieces per each)
- Private tour
- Hot spot wifi on a car (For your request, will be available for messages or WhatsApp ony)
What's excluded :
- Tour will last about 4-5 hours. So we need to start at 10 am. We will pick up you from your accommodation. First destination will be Ateshgah Fire Temple. Then we will travel to Gala Etnographic Museum. So distance of driving will be about 80 km with return.
Entrance fees are included to the price.
You will get free magnetic souvenirs of Azerbaijan for free. 2 pieces for each.
For booking this tour you need to be minimum 2 PAX.
Please be aware that meals are not included to the price. You will be provided with professional driver and guide on destination. So you will be in a safe hands.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please type your hotel name or your accommodation address.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.