Aswan Private Nile Boat Cruise and Botanical Garden Visit
Admire the sunset across Aswan during private boat cruise along the famous River Nile. Admire the sights of the Aswan skyline, Elephantine Island and Aga Khan Mausoleum, then enjoy a romantic stroll through the Botanical Gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Aswan hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Professional tour guide
- Boat fees and entrance fee to Aswan Botanical Garden
- -our boat cruise-
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Your River Nile adventure begins with pickup from your Aswan hotel in the late afternoon. Head down towards the river then hop on board your private boat for the evening and set sail along the infamous waters of the Nile.
Arrive at the first stop of the tour, the Botanical Gardens on Lord Kitchener Island, home to an array of plants that were imported from all over the wold in the 1800s. Enjoy some free time to stroll around the gardens, admiring the majestic palm trees that line the walkways including the Sabal Palm and Phonic Palm as well as Ficus trees and other beautiful bougainvillea trees.
Head back to the boat and continue along the Nile, watching the sunset and the sky change color. Sail around Elephantine Island, a tiny island home to ancient ruins and temples, then glide past the Mausoleum of Aga Khan built in the style of the Fatimid tombs in Cairo.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in aswan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.