Aswan Private Felucca Boat Trip
Felucca sail boat in Aswan is a totally different experience and feeling. Sail along the unique River Nile and observe his nature through the granite rocks with variety of vegetation and birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tour leader guide
- Bottled water
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extra ticket not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal needs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nile
The felucca sail boat is a unique magnificent boat for the relaxation and quietness seekers, Have one hour sailing in The River Nile in a private experience, The recommended time from morning till sunset and we can say the best time is the sunset.
Catch your felucca and turn around the Elephantine Island and Botanical Gardens which owned by Lord Kitchener which has his house , after his death turn back to the Egyptian government it will be a great experience to the birds watchers and nature lovers .
After finishing back to your hotel or Nile cruise .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.