Aswan Philae Temple Sound and Light Show with Private Hotel or Port Transfers
Enjoy Aswan tours attending the evening Sound and Light show at Philae Temple. Illuminated at night with an audio-visual show brings history and the past to life, making you feel the temple alive around you through sound and light laser data show. Ending by watching a panoramic light show cast on the walls. A romantic occasion for couples, and ideal for families keen to bring history alive for the kids, watching the temple at night is a totally different experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and return services from Aswan
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during the tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the Sound & Light show
- Return way Motor boat ride to Philae Temple Island
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sound and Light Show - Philae
- Entry/Admission - Nile Holiday- Day Tours
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (Tipping)
- Visit: Sound and Light Show - Philae, Philae Island, Aswan 0097 Egypt
At sunset, your will be picked up from your Aswan (Hotel, Nile Cruise), for a fantastic 1 hour show at Philae temple Island.
The visit begins with a romantic motor boat ride to reach Philae Temple Island, upon arrival, have your camera ready for the spectacular sound and light show. Walk through the temples of Philae while listening to a detailed story of the legend of goddess Isis and god Osiris. Watch in awe as a rainbow of lights and laser projections illuminates the temple, bringing it to stunning life.
Walk through the temple of Philae atmospherically lit courts, halls and colonnades as the commentary summons up the ghosts of pharaohs past and recounts the temple’s history through the ages. Discover the symbolic meanings behind the wall reliefs and admire the lights of the floodlit edifice reflected in the lapping Nile waters.
After the show, take your motor boat back to the land, return to your private vehicle and travel directly back to your hotel or Nile cruise ship, where your tour ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Nile Holiday- Day Tours, Abbas Farid St, Aswan 81111 Egypt
Please note, while the show is suitable for all ages, the ground in and around Philae is uneven, please where comfortable, flat walking shoes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Representative will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel / Nile Cruise in Aswan
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.