Aswan Nubian Village
A trip in nature to the Nubian Village on Soheil Island, west bank of Aswan by a small motorboat sailing around Aswan's beautiful islands and Nile river views.Know more about the Nubians and their life in this 3-hours tour that includes pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan.
per adult from
What's included :
- All service charges and taxes
- Bottled water during your trip
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- School and Nubian house fees in Village
What's excluded :
- Any meal
- Any personal spend
- Optional and extra activities.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nubian Village, This is a Village and does not have a web-site, Aswan Egypt
Select the departure time that suits your schedule, and start the tour with pickup at your hotel or cruise ship in Aswan. Transfer to the Nile River jetty, where you’ll boat a motorboat for the trip to Gharb Soheil. Find a comfortable seat on the cushioned deck, and spot some of the landmarks at the edge of the Nile River, from the Tombs of the Nobles to the Aswan Botanical Garden and agricultural islands dotted with cows, camels, and fishing shacks. Shortly after passing the First Cataract of the Nile, you’ll reach Gharb Soheil, a Nubian village on the West Bank of the river. You’ll meet a local family to learn about their history, culture, and traditions, sharing a welcome glass of tea, Egyptian coffee, or karkade, a bright pink tea brewed from hibiscus blossoms. Following your time with the family, you’ll have time to visit the village with your guide, taking in the brightly painted houses, and a market full of fresh spices, handmade cotton scarves, and local produce. After an hour at Gharb Soheil, begin the return trip to Aswan. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Aswan hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Aswan city with an extra costAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.